Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thing 14

My Delicious user name is Sunfire_48146, it is my Yahoo e-mail I created over 13 years ago. I think social bookmarking can be very useful in the classroom. First of all, all the bookmarks are saved to the Internet, meaning they can be accessed from any computer. I also like that you can see bookmarks that were saved by others. For example, if your co-worker found a great site for math, they can now share it with everyone. It will also come in handy when I want my students to go to a particular website, they will now have access instead of having to type the URL, which doesn't always go the way you want it to.

2 comments:

  1. The sharing will come in handy. It should save some time. I like your idea for the students use. It is so frustrating when the URL doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it is pretty late. Don't forget to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete