Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thing 17

The tool that grabbed my attention right away was 30 boxes; an online calendar that you can share with friends. I had a little trouble with the set up wizard, so I ended up skipping some of those features. The calendar itself was user friendly. You simply click on a day and add an event.

This calendar would be great in the classroom. It's an easy way to communicate with parents and students about upcoming events, assignments and projects. Personally, this calendar will help me keep my children's activities in order. Since my friends would have access to my calendar, planning would become simpler.

2 comments:

  1. I did not explore this site. It sounds like it would be a great way to record and share plans with others. Can others add events to the calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question, it doesn't seem that others can add events to your calendar. They can view your calendar, if you allow them to, but they can not make changes.

    ReplyDelete