Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thing 18



What I liked about this slide show presentation is the large colorful pictures followed by facts of each planet in our solar system and the sun. I think my students will find this interesting and they will pay attention during a classroom presentation. I would also hope that it would be a good model for our class to create a Power Point of our own to share on Slideshare.

Out of the classroom, I could use Slideshare to create photo shows to share with family and friends. I think I will come to rely on this site in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Using this site to create and share photo shows is a good idea. This site will be so helpful when preparing lessons and presentations. You can add to an existing presentation or create and share your own. Sounds like a time saver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could prepare the students for a September lesson: "Make a powerpoint presentation about my summer vacation" by asking them to take lots of pictures over the summer, journal, or both.

    ReplyDelete